Registering your child at nursery
The nursery will require your completed registration and “All About Me” forms prior to your child starting. We will offer your child warm up sessions for them to attend for short periods of time to get used to their new environment before they start their day care.
- Our Ladybird Room accommodates up to 8 babies (3 months to 18 months)
- Our Butterfly Room accommodates up to 16 toddlers (18 months to 3 years)
- Our Bumblebee accommodates up to 37 ante and pre-school children (3 to 5 years).
The minimum booking is 2 sessions per week.
Government funding is available for ante and pre-school children, which consists of 600 hours of pre-school education in an academic year. Eligibility for ante pre-school is the week after the child’s 3rd birthday. Should you require further information with regards to this please contact the nursery on 01292 260444.
- A full day is from 8am until 6pm (including: morning & afternoon snack, 2 course lunch)
- Morning sessions are from 8.00am until 12.45pm (including: morning snack & 2 course lunch)
- Afternoon sessions are from 1.00pm until 6pm (including: afternoon snack)
If you would like to register your child at our nursery, please download our Application form and post it to :
South Harbour Street
We ask parents to give the nursery 4 weeks notice before their child leaves the nursery.
The nursery will close at 4 pm on Christmas Eve and re-open on the 2nd of January. We also close on Easter Monday.