Registering your child at nursery
The nursery will require your completed registration and “All About Me” forms prior to your child starting. We will offer your child warm up sessions for them to attend for short periods of time to get used to their new environment before they start their day care.
- Our Ladybird Room accommodates up to 8 babies (3 months to 18 months)
- Our Butterfly Room accommodates up to 16 toddlers (18 months to 3 years)
- Our Bumblebee accommodates up to 37 ante and pre-school children (3 to 5 years).
Non- Refundable Registration Fee £50
Monday to Friday Rates
8 weeks – 2 years
Daily Rate ( 8 am – 6 pm): £49 (Includes am and pm snack two course lunch)
Session (8am-1pm): £30 (Includes am snack and two course lunch)
Session (1pm-6pm): £30 (Includes pm snack)
Full Time: £235
Government funding is available for ante and pre-school children, which consists of 1140 hours of pre-school education in an academic year. Eligibility for ante pre-school is the following Monday after your child’s 3rd birthday. Should you require further information with regards to this please contact the nursery on 01292 260444.
There are two choices of free flexible funding options for you to choose from.
- Option 1 = 38 weeks per year = 30 hrs per week funding pattern (term time) this consists of 6 sessions which can be taken AM / PM or 6 sessions blended sessions.
6 sessions from 8.00-1.00
6 sessions from 1.00-6.00
6 sessions of your choice (blended model)
- Option 2 = 48 weeks per year = 23.75 hrs per week funding pattern (classed as full year) this can be taken in 5 sessions AM / PM or 5 blended sessions.
5 sessions from 8.30am -1.15pm
5 sessions from 1.15pm – 6.00pm
5 sessions of your choice (blended model)
3 years – 5 years (WRAP AROUND CARE)
Daily Rate: (8.00 am – 6.00 pm) £47.00 (Includes am and pm snack two course lunch)
Session (8am-1pm): £27.50 (Includes am snack and two course lunch)
Session (1pm-6pm): £27.50 (Includes pm snack)
Early Drop Off )8.00 am – 8.30 am) £3.50
Hourly Rate: £7 (minimum booking 2 hrs)
If you would like to arrange a visit or to register your child at our nursery, please call 01292 260444 and we will email you the relevant documents.
South Harbour Street
We ask parents to give the nursery 4 weeks notice before their child leaves the nursery.
The nursery will close at 4 pm on Christmas Eve and re-open on the 2nd of January. We are open throughout the rest of the year.
Our Butterfly Room
The Home Area in our Bumblebee Room